Mangoverde :: World Bird Guide :: Tyrant Flycatchers :: Bran-colored Flycatcher
Bran-colored Flycatcher Myiophobus fasciatus
Described by: Müller, Statius (1776)
Alternate common name(s): Bran-Coloured Flycatcher, Rufescent Flycatcher, Lima Flycatcher
Old scientific name(s): None known by website authors
Select thumbnail to view larger image - Place cursor over image for image information
Select additional thumbnail page to view 3 more images.
RangeS. Central America and tropical South Amereica;
At least two populations;
(1) Sw. Costa Rica and w. and c. Panama including the Pearl Is.
(2) N. and w. Colombia, Venezuela, n. Guyana, n. Surinam, n. Guiana, Trinidad and Chacachacare Is.
(3) S. Colombia, w. Ecuador and nw. Peru.
(4) E. Peru.
(5) Arid Pacific lowlands of w. Peru, ex. n. Chile.
(6) Se. Peru, n. and e. Bolivia, w. Paraguay and n. Argentina.
(7) Brazil (Bahia (Chapada Diamantina)), Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, and n. Argentina.
No videos are available for this species
No sounds are available for this species
Clements, James F. Birds of the World: A Checklist. Vista, CA: Ibis Publishing Company, 2000.
Comments/ErrorsPlease email with errors/comments on this page or to donate photos.
If there is no family list to the left, you may have arrived at this page from a direct link.
Please select "Mangoverde World Bird Guide" to view the entire bird site.